The Longest Walk NZ is about visiting animal welfare organisations and finding out how you can help. It’s about helping them gain visibility and getting their messages out. In the long run, it is about improving the quality of life of animals (and their people) in New Zealand.
Download a FREE eBook to learn more about what we are doing
If you support what we are doing, you may want to donate to keep us going. You can donate via PayPal to help cover the expenses of us staying on the road.
(use the receiver email: email@example.com )
This site will host updates about what we are doing, where we are and where we are headed next. Be sure to subscribe and like us on Facebook to be kept up-to-date with the journey as it unfolds.
Donate to the campaign at Give-A-Little – 100% of funds (after site fees) donated here go direct to the organisations we visit
What can YOU do to help?
– Contact us to arrange a visit or presentation at your community group
– Let us know about your animal welfare group and the issues you face
– Organise a fundraiser of your own and/or donate to your local animal welfare group directly
– Like and share our Facebook page and help spread the word
– Got a yard we could park up on for the night? We’d appreciate your hospitality
– Come find us and say “hi” when we come to your town
– Send us some words of encouragement
– Got other ideas about how you could help? contact us to discuss your ideas 🙂